in coordination with buy nothing christmas
1. Thou Shalt Not Shop Till You Drop.
2. Thou Shalt Not Go so Deep In Debt that You’re Paying the Banks next Summer. That is Hell and Damnation!
3. Thou Shalt Stop Pretending that this is NORMAL. The Buy-As-Much-As-You-Can Christmas was Invented by Retailers.
4. Stop Shopping and Start Giving. We All Know What a Good Gift Feels Like. It’s Not About What You Buy.
5. Save Your Soul from the Axis Of Consumer Evil: 1) Big Boxes and Chain Stores 2) Child Slave Labor and 3) Sexual Abuse at the Foot of 3-Story High Supermodels…
6. Thou Shalt Have No False Idols: Playstation 3 is Not As Good as Real Life. That’s Why We’ll Forget About it by New Years.
7. Thou Shalt Not Trample Thy Neighbor For Sale Items.
8. Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor’s Motorized Ashtrays or Shopping Channel Zircon Chandeliers.
9. Remember: You Don’t have to Buy a Gift to Give a Gift.
10. Let’s Save Christmas from the Shopocalypse! Are We Shopping Ourselves to Death? Christmas makes Intense Plastic Trash, Burns lots of Fossil Fuel, it’s the Lake of Hellfire!