Thursday, March 16, 2006

I’m not happy. I wanna end this

stupid world. internal combustion engine. hindi na ako maniniwala sa
sasabihin mo. capitalists. unfair. nurture vs. nature. Trans fats.
capital. Time. Profit. Mmm profit. lichen massacre. unfair. unfair.
unfair. crab but unfair. insufficient lighting. Telomerase
degradation.

I wonder why. The spirit (must) carry on. none to live for. The city
smells like nothing rural. bowel made me go home. Disappointed me.
Advanced time. eating white meat. This priority over food. spill my
water. chew your food well out of proportion.

I wanna die demmet. Pag mga ganitong pagkakataon nakakahanap lang ako
ng comfort pag alam kong may ibang tao na nakakaalam na may prublema
ako. Sa malaking parte kasi ng buhay ko, wala akong karamay. Wala
akong makaramay. Ayokong sabihin sayo to kasi lalo ka lang magaalala.

No comments: